Wednesday 9 September 2015

An hour at King's College

I had an hour to kill in Cambridge so I went to King's College to find out how my Olympus OMD E-M1 would behave inside the chapel where flash and tripods are banned. I also walked around outside and even tried a bit of "Intentional Camera Movement" as we had a lecturer at CCC the previous evening who showed a lot of such pictures.  Whereas ICM can produce some interesting abstract photos in the right hands, I suspect that it's not really me!  The examples here have been re-cropped following advice from a friend. Those familiar with Cambridge will realise that the second image is Clare College as seen from King's, but is one of my favourites amongst the Cambridge icons, and this view is only available from King's













And now those intentional camera movement shots:



1 comment:

  1. Nice set Chris, I particular like the stained glass pictures. The OM is certainly a camera worth considering.

    ReplyDelete